Formulated with pure fermented green tea extract in lieu of distilled water, this antioxidant-rich cream is gel-based to provide intense hydration without being sticky or too heavy on the skin. The gel-based cream contains over 63% of fermented green tea extract and allows the skin to retain moisture for long hours by forming a thin hydrating layer on dry skin.
WHAT MAKES IT GOOD
Our Chok Chok collection features a special fermented Korean green tea called 'ChungTaeJeon' with over a thousand years of history. 'ChungTaeJeon', the world's first naturally fermented green tea, is fermented through sunlight for over 365 days and provides gentle yet intense moisture and hydration that lasts.
- Pure Fermented Green Tea Extract - Naturally fermented green tea with high anti-oxidant and moisturizing benefits to the skin, much higher than that of fresh green tea. TONYMOLY Global Exclusive.
- Lemon seed Oil - Filled with antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Rosewood Oil - Soothing and revitalizing
TIP! When used as a five-minute emergency moisture mask: Apply generously to skin and tissue off.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(63%), Cyclomethicone, Propanediol, Glycerin, Glycereth-26, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polysilicone-11, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
HOW TO USE
- Apply as needed to face and neck.
- Can be used morning and night