Innisfree Green Tea Foam Cleanser 150ml
What it is
1) Formulated with Beauty Green Tea, enriched with 3.5 times more 16 amino acids than the original, and green tea root extract, filled with natural cleanser saponin, your skin is kept dewy even after cleansing.
2) This moisture cleanser takes away all impurities from inside the pores with its rich and dense foam to leave your skin feeling dewy.
What else you need to know
Created solely for the skin. Beauty Green Tea from JEJU
1. innisfree No.1, a special moisturizing variety created after studying 2,401 varieties of green tea.
- In search of moisture that would realize an ideal skin condition, innisfree started researching green tea varieties unique in Korea and eventually, their efforts on analyzing the various active ingredients came to fruition with Beauty Green Tea, a variety highly-enriched in excellent moisturizer amino acids.
2. Newer with double squeeze extraction. Fresh Green Tea Water 2.0™
- Filled with nutrients squeezed from fresh Beauty Green Tea leaves, Fresh Green Tea Water 2.0™ is fundamentally new with 16 kinds of amino acids 3.5 times more enriched than the original for excellent skin hydration.
How to use
Squeeze an appropriate amount and lather up. Smoothly massage over your face and thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water.
Hydrate and recharge your skin with Jeju green tea!
Our green tea products' vitality and deep hydration are supplied by green tea extracts from the fields of Jeju island, renowned for its cleanliness and abundant plant life. Using these products will leave skin feeling smooth, supple, and deeply hydrated.
Ingredients Full List
Purified water, glycerin, pre-stick Acid, Stearic Acid, blood not -32, potassium hydroxide, palmitate tick acid, Lau rigs acid, lauryl glucoside, propanediol, fragrance, glyceryl stearate, blood not -100 stearate , polyquaternium-7, 1,2-hexanediol, disodium a-dithiane a, sodium benzoate, hexyl echil glycerin, green tea can (65 ppm), green tea extract (37 ppm), Butylene glycol, lactic acid, ethanol, green tea root extract (1 ppm), phenoxyethanol