HERA EYE LOOKBOOK
A brush-pen type that is easy to use – even for beginners
The brush-pen applicator allows even beginners to draw clean, neat lines easily and adjust the ink by twisting the dial at the bottom of the pen.
Natural color and texture
It creates natural, yet polished lines for deep-set eyes.
Cleansing with Lukewarm Water
Creates vivid, smudge-free eye lines that last a long time, but can be easily removed with lukewarm water to reduce stimulation in the eye area.
Difficulty of use and no smudge factor
Eye Designer Pencil
- Auto pencil type for various looks from natural to intense color effect.
- Easiness of use ?????
- No smudge ???
Easy Styling Eye Liner
- The brush pen easily draws thick and vivid lines.
- Easiness of use ????
- No smudge ????
Clear Liquid Eye Liner
- Water-proof type for thin lines that appear clear and vivid.
- Easiness of use ???
- No smudge ?????
For first use
- Remove the white ring between the cap and the body.
- Press the cap and the body about two times to put them together tightly.
- Shake the pen up and down to help mix the ink.
- Open the cap and twist the dial 2-3 times, so the ink can reach the brush tip.
- Stroke the brush on the back of your hand to get the right amount of the ink.
- Keep the pen closed after use.