Vegan friendly, Ecocert, EWG Verified and Cruelty-free🌱
The foundation of healthy skin is moisturization—and how should we moisturize skin?
The use of facial cleansers is the first step of a skincare routine; if your skin feels dry, try cleansing with Aloe Cleanser full of moisturizing sensation.
Organic aloe, which effectively calms skin, and Hyaluronic Acid, which is one of the three main ingredients (Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Elastin) that make up skin’s structure, are added to boost moisturization. The *five Hyaluronic Acids with superior moisture retention power lock in skin’s moisture for zero-tautness, hydrated skin, and the *Carica papaya (Papaya) Enzyme helps improve elasticity and calms skin.
The dense but soft Moisturizing Micellar Jelly Cleanser, thoroughly washes away makeup and impurities for refreshed, moisturized skin.
Oil ingredients were removed from the sub-acidic formula that's suitable to skin for light, oil-free cleansing and safe use on oily or sensitive skin.
How To Use
STEP 1. Take an appropriate amount of Aloe Hy-ffective Cleanser and apply over dry skin. Gently massage over the face, except skin around the eyes and mouth, and rinse with lukewarm water. Comfortably wash skin every morning and evening with Aloe Hy-ffective Cleanser.
STEP 2. Dispense an appropriate amount of Aloe Hy-ffective Toner onto a cotton pad after washing the face and wipe along skin texture or apply a moderate amount over the face and pat to allow the moisture to be absorbed and tidy up skin texture.
STEP 3. Take an appropriate amount of Aloe Hy-ffective Serum, which gently adheres to skin without caking even after several applications, and pat to promote absorption.
STEP 4. Keep skin’s moisture from evaporating with Aloe Hy-ffective Cream, which lightly adheres to skin.
STEP 5. When going out, apply a moderate amount of Soothing Aloe Mineral Sunscreen to protect skin from UV rays.
*Five Hyaluronic Acids
1. Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer: Adheres to skin and continually delivers moisture to form a hydrating film and help retain moisture.
2. Sodium Hyaluronate: Draws in nearby moisture to form an elastic moisture film.
3. Hyaluronic Acid: Makes moisture adhere to skin for powerful hydrating effects.
4. Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: Helps boost moisturizing power in skin with its superior skin-permeating power for moisturized skin.
- Ultra-low molecular
5. Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans: An ingredient obtained from Tremella fuciformis (Mushroom) and Corthellus shiitake (Mushroom) with superior skin-permeating power that helps maintain inner moisturization and moisturizes the curves of skin for stronger, healthier skin.
The Protease enzyme selectively breaks down unnecessary dead skin cells to make skin texture smooth.