What it is
1) Enriched with 3.5 times more 16 amino acids, Beauty Green Tea opens the moisture path of dehydrated skin to reveal a dewy and clear complexion.
2) Dual-Moisture-Rising-TechnologyTM firmly protects the moisture path to prevent water loss, and seed oil creates a moisture barrier on the skin.
3) Moist, soft texture enhances the suppleness and health of dry skin with rich moisture.
What else you need to know
?Created solely for the skin. Beauty Green Tea from JEJU
1. innisfree No.1, a special moisturizing variety created after studying 2,401 varieties of green tea.
- In search of moisture that would realize an ideal skin condition, innisfree started researching green tea varieties unique in Korea and eventually, their efforts on analyzing the various active ingredients came to fruition with Beauty Green Tea, a variety highly-enriched in excellent moisturizer amino acids.
2. Newer with double squeeze extraction. Fresh Green Tea Water 2.0™
- Filled with nutrients squeezed from fresh Beauty Green Tea leaves, Fresh Green Tea Water 2.0™ is fundamentally new with 16 kinds of amino acids 3.5 times more enriched than the original for excellent skin hydration.
How to use
Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption.
Hydrate and recharge your skin with Jeju green tea!
Our green tea products' vitality and deep hydration are supplied by green tea extracts from the fields of Jeju island, renowned for its cleanliness and abundant plant life. Using these products will leave skin feeling smooth, supple, and deeply hydrated.
Ingredients Full List
Purified water, propanediol, ethanol, glycerol, betaine, 1,2-hexanediol, saccharide iso Murray rate, tea seed oil (2,600 ppm), cetearyl olivate, dihydro jeneyi suited lecithin, sorbitan olivate, acrylic acrylate / C10-30 alkyl acrylate cross polymer, perfume, panthenol, hydroxy seven acrylate / methyl ildi sodium acrylate taurate copolymer, tromethamine, kaereop bean gum, echil hexyl glycerin, disodium this dithiol this, the green tea extract (170 ppm), dextrin, cocoa extract, sorbitan a source Te rate, sodium citrate, citric acid, sucrose