What K Beauty Products Are Celebrities Using?
K-beauty fans around the world
Soon after the wave of K-beauty made its impact in the beauty industry, Korean beauty products became popular among celebrities who became the faces of these beauty products. Celebrities around the world swear by these Korean beauty products. What makes Korean beauty products so popular among celebrities? Korean beauty products are the example of what natural beauty products should be like. Also, they have worked for so many people. With such strong verdict, K-beauty products have been the favorite among Hollywood celebrities too, who need to look good at all times. For those of you who follow the skin care routine and look up to the beauty of your favorite celebrities, this is where you should be. What Korean beauty products are these celebrities using? We have for you a list of famous Hollywood celebrities who are fans of these K-beauty and skin care products.
1. A.H.C Premium Hydra Gold Foil masks After Kate Hudson posted a picture of herself on instagram with the mask on just before the Met Gala, beauty nerds knew exactly what to do with their skin to get that glow. The hyaluronic acid in A.H.C Premium Hydra Gold Foil mask makes it a perfect mask for a tired and dull skin.
2. Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch Hollywood celebrities have shown a great interest in this adorable K-beauty product. Lady Gaga, Emma Stone and Jessica Alba have been fans of this lip patch. Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch is a Vitamin C filled patch which will leave the lips hydrated in no time.
3. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask Lucy Hale is known to be a fan this clay mask. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask helps in exfoliating the skin by removing the dead cells which make the skin dull. A good massage with this one replenishes the nutrients your skin loses after a long tiring day.
4. JAYJUN 3 Steps Intensive Shining M ask Drew Berrymore has been seen using face masks in a number of pictures. Her trip to Asia in 2017, introduced her to JAYJUN 3 Steps Intensive Shining Mask, praising which she writes, ‘A three step brightener that truly is unrivaled for me.’ This secret beauty mask works wonders for brightening, moisturizing and anti-ageing.
5. Laneige BB Cushion Cream Olympic Snowboarder Chloe Kim has been a regular user of Laneige products. Her favorite is Laneige BB Cushion Cream which gives her a super moisturized skin. Given her profession, Kim says she needs to take extra care of her skin and Laneige has been her favorite companion. Kim also uses Laneige’s Water Bank Serum as a night serum.
6. IOPE Super Vital Foundation The cream comes with antioxidants that nourishes the skin and brings out the color and glow of a healthy skin. IOPE Super Vital Foundation is 34 year old Shin Min-A’s favorite go-to product, and she counts on it for her hydrated and young skin.
7. Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion For a natural glow, Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion is the right pick. The lightweight texture, hydrating properties and new color solution make it the perfect cushion foundation for make-up. Korean pop star Dara and Korean singer Sandara Park were seen raving about this product on instagram.
8. Innisfree Vivid Cotton Ink Choosing a lip color can be tricky. Innisfree Vivid Cotton Ink is the right choice for quick glossy lips. Korean Actress Shin Ye Eun was seen posing wearing the Innisfree Vivid Cotton Ink in shade 18. The peach coral shade is perfect for lazy outings.
9. Illiyoon Ultra Repair Intense Lotion For a smooth body, the skin needs nourishment. Illiyoon Ultra Repair Intense Lotion is the most loved product among celebrities in Seoul. The lotion’s deep moisturizing formula keeps away the flaking and redness of the skin.
10. Hanyul Natural Oil Soap Hanyul products are known to be made from medicinal herbs, mineral oils and animal ingredients which make them so popular among Korean women. Hanyul Natural Oil Soap is cold process soap, perfect for the dry skin. Kim So Hyun was seen advertising Hanyul Natural Oil Soap and is also the face of other Hanyul products. Korean beauty products have embarked on a journey to become globally popular. Celebrities have become the faces of these brands and are setting beauty standards for beauty junkies. If you are a beauty junkie, you will not want to miss out on these Korean beauty products that your favorite celebrities swear by.